(In my singing voice, :)) Let's start from the very beginning, a very good place to start....
Ok, so I love using my silicone cupcake liners. I am so happy I bought them! Here are some reasons you should use silicone cupcake liners.
Cleanup is Easy - All you have to do is place your silicone liners in hot soapy water. Not a lot of food is left behind, so all you have to do is wash and dry your liners.
Cost Effective - I don't know, but buying all those paper cupcake liners over and over started to add up. I decided to go with the silicone liners instead even if they cost a lot more up front. But you can use them over and over and they pay for themselves.
Performance - Is stupendous! They do not burn, cupcakes come out easy, and they are cool to the touch.
Affiliate Disclosure
This blog post contains an affiliate link for the product I recommend. You should know that some of the links on my site ARE affiliate links and I DO make a small commission from any sales that are made. Thanks for your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment