Hi, I thought I should start off with a FAQS section. When I was searching for silicone cupcake molds, I was looking for silicone that is safe to use with food. I did a lot of searching and found one I was happy with and trusted.
What is silicone?
Silicone is a man made polymer that is kind of like plastic and is made of silicon and oxygen. Some characteristics of silicone are:
Low toxicity
Low chemical reactivity
Can stand a wide range of temperatures up to 500°F.
Does not stick (that's why I love this one. It has never stuck or burnt my food and I do not use cooking sprays on it.)
Silicone is not biodegradable but can be recycled.
Benifits of Silicone
Silicone is flexible, water resistant, odor resistant, and releases easily from your food. Easily clean with hot soapy water and is dishwasher safe.
Check out my review here. I love these silicone cupcake molds.
Affiliate Disclosure
This blog post contains an affiliate link for the product I recommend. You should know that some of the links on my site ARE affiliate links and I DO make a small commission from any sales that are made. Thanks for your support!

No comments:
Post a Comment