Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Why Buy Silicone Cupcake Mold
Ok, so I thought long and hard before buying these silicone cupcake molds. I looked at reviews, and did some research.
I knew I wanted high quality food grade silicone. Let me back up. When I worked at Subway we used these Silpat silicone liners for cookies and baking bread. They worked great and I loved them. Instead of having to spray the pan before putting the bread on, all you needed was these silpat liners. They lasted for a very long time with numerous uses and was easy to clean.
Easy To Clean
Now fast forward to today. I knew I wanted something of that quality. I read some reviews and watched some videos of California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds and knew this was the one. So I gave them a try and have to say I love them. They are easy to clean, I don't need to spray them, my cupcakes, muffins, or chocolate candy comes out easily, and best of all they are cost effective.
Cost Effective
I used to spend at least a dollar and change every few months on paper liners. I thought if I made that initial investment up front of what I would pay for paper liners in a years time I would be saving money. So, I purchased those California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds and I am not disappointed. So give them a try and remember do not grease them they work just fine the way they are. If you have bought these let us know your thoughts. Here's to many more baking sessions.
dyamondrose
Cheers!
Affiliate Disclosure This blog post contains an affiliate link for the product I recommend. You should know that some of the links on my site ARE affiliate links and I DO make a small commission from any sales that are made. Thanks for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment